Wednesday 11 November 2015

Is there such a thing as a free lunch? I think so....

Mystery shopping has been a fun companion to my days out and shopping trips over the last few years. It's an interesting pastime and adds to the enjoyment of a day out in a local town or city. Being organised before the day out and knowing where you are going should mean that you don't change the day too much by adding a mystery shop or two to your shopping trip. And of course it can bring in some money and some free things to make the day go a little smoother.


A free lunch is my most often accompaniment to a day out shopping. Whether it's a coffee shop, a restaurant, a sandwich bar, a takeaway, a fast food joint or a pub there's usually somewhere that I can find lunch with one of my mystery shopping companies. Even the catering facilities of hospitals, workplaces and supermarkets are mystery shopped to see if they come up to standard.

Even if all you mystery shop for is free food then it can really help you along the way.

If you're interested in mystery shopping then my book can help you to become a mystery shopper.



No comments:

Post a Comment