Thursday 12 November 2015

Mystery shopping is all about new experiences, and so is Mannys Sauces

I love to mystery shop. It gives me a part of my lifestyle that perhaps I wouldn't have without it. I can see and do things that I wouldn't consider in my everyday life. Mystery shopping brings you into contact with new people, experiences and sensations. Trying something new is a large part of life itself, and especially a part of mystery shopping. Having the chance to try something that you've not tried before, sometimes with someone else picking up the tag, is an experience that you can't afford to miss.

Now I can't pick up the tab for this one, but I can bring you news of a great new experience that you may not yet have had. It's Mannys Sauces. They've come into existence from the experience and dedication of Manny, and here's his story-



“As any other person in the world, I had a huge dream - to open the first Piri-Piri Chicken Restaurant in the world, and then spread this dream to every corner of the planet. It wouldn’t be easy to achieve, but neither was it impossible. I had the will, the courage, the faith and family support to make it come true. Early in 1985, I sold my home to open the first piri-piri chicken restaurant outside of Mozambique. CHICKENLAND was the chosen name and Johannesburg, South Africa was the birth place of my dream! After a short while, I was making, bottling and selling a range of 5 different Piri-Piri Sauces and Marinades. After a slow start, the business was a stunning success! The name quickly spread across the city and everyone was talking about this new food place that was taking the food industry by storm.

The business success was proven! The next step was expansion to other parts of the city, country and abroad, and many people tried to get financially involved. Expansion included a need for capital and people, and so in 1987, I sold some of my business shares to two young men: one of Portuguese origin and the other, a South African of Jewish origin. Shortly after they joined, the business name was changed to NANDOS. Chickenland was a nice name, but according to marketing experts at the time, it was felt that the business should be backed by a personal name before the expansion took place. BetweenMANNYS and NANDOS, I was out-voted two to one, and the latter name was chosen. Despite a few initial problems, the expansion started taking off and now more than ever, the success was tremendous!

A few years later, the rug was pulled out from under my feet and I was forced to leave my business. I lost my dream; one of the best things in my life after my family. After this happened, I opened a few other restaurants including Chickenland in Portugal, but these weren’t my dream. It was a way to make a living, but it wasn’t my passion. It took me a long time to recover from what happened, but I was determined and pushed through until another dream emerged; to make the best sauces and speciality food products in the world! MANNYS SAUCES is now my new dream! Once again I can see this new dream taking shape and growing strong all the way to the TOP! The passion is back and I again have the will, the faith, the support of my family, and the support of so many loyal customers that know and appreciate the high quality products that we make. I am forever grateful to my family and my customers for their support and the divine forces for showing me the way.

Manny x”

And if you’re after new experiences, then Mannys Sauces will offer you just that. The Mannys Sauces range can be found in many different places, so whatever your taste and wherever you hang out online, you can find them.

Try the online store at http://www.mcssl.com/store/mannyssauces for the Chickita - Mann’s famous cured and smoked chicken sausage and the rest of the range of cured meats.



Follow on Facebook at www.facebook.com/Mannyssauces where you can read about the wonderful MannyNaise. With this, you can substitute your boring, regular mayonnaise for the spectacular taste of MannyNaise and transform dishes from the ordinary to the wonderful.

Catch up with them on Twitter at www.Twitter.com/Mannyssauces to hear about the Tomato Fusion – a sauce that’s destined to become the ketchup of choice for the 21st Century. It’s the next level in tomato ketchup.

Their YouTube site at www.youtube.com/channel/UCPvHPFfaz5yJRTtlv_ViDPQ gives you great recipe ideas and shows you how to use the sauces, such as the original, classic Piri-Piri sauce. This is the genuine, original and unique Southern African Piri-Piri sauce. This is the perfect mix of the heat of chilli and the depth of flavour that perfectly captures what Mannys Sauces is all about.



And you can just go straight ahead and check out their website at www.mannyssauces.com to see details of what they are all about, more details on Manny’s story, find stockists and much more.

Mystery shopping is all about enjoying yourself in what you carry out in life. And Mannys Sauces is an extension of that – great food to share with friends and family. Give them a try today!

1 comment: