Wednesday 11 November 2015

It's time to start mystery shopping now if you want to bring in free stuff for Christmas

It's heading towards the time of year that the mystery shops slow down. Many retailers want to concentrate solely on selling at this time and ease off the mystery shopping programmes, to resume in the new year.



I've been stating in my blog for some time that mystery shopping is a great way to secure presents for Christmas. As I write this piece, that is starting to fall away just a little. We're not quite there yet though. It's a strange thing that in my mystery shopping diary I only have three shops booked, and they are all for tomorrow ( and you can see how I get in in tomorrow's blog.) I'd ideally like to have 20-30 booked and I usually have somewhere between 10 and 25 set out in front of me. It's not just the fact that mystery shop companies don't have much available, it's the fact that I'm really only looking for shops that bring me in something that I can use for Christmas. Regular followers of the blog will have seen recent trips to supermarkets and for gifts. I'm looking for similar.

As it stands though, mystery shopping does tail away now and disappear from about mid-December until the first week of January, soniw is the time to read up about mystery shopping, apply to some companies and get out there shopping for free!

My book is the perfect companion to the mystery shopper, so check it out-

No comments:

Post a Comment