Wednesday 29 June 2016

Shopping is not the only mystery in my life

I am a serial mystery shopper to the point where I have written a book about it (more of that later) but shopping is not the only mystery in my life.

For a while now I have been writing and publishing non-fiction books for myself as well as ghostwriting both fiction and non-fiction books for other people. I have also extended this passion to writing novels. They are set in the North East of England and there is a growing series based on the story of a killer and the detective that is trying to catch that killer.

As it is my first full-length novel for myself I am looking for a bit of support. I have set up a Kickstarter campaign to rises a small amount of money to help me get it published. It will appear as an Amazon Kindle book initially but my hope is to get it published in print and turn it into a series.



In return for investment I am offering some great and unique things-

Name a character and give that character some physical or emotional characteristics

Get exclusive monthly updates on the book, the progress that is being made and what is happening to your character

Exclusive on-location photographs from Durham, England as I sit and write the book


If you are a mystery shopper or you are interested in becoming one then you can find my book on the Amazon Kindle store. It gives you great ideas on how to become a mystery shopper and make money from shopping.




No comments:

Post a Comment