Thursday 15 October 2015

Looking to earn money in time for Christmas? Have you thought about Mystery Shopping?

I have been working on the different ways of promoting my book on mystery shopping. I recently produced the following promo video, available on You Tube to support the book and blog. It starts to explain the things that mystery shopping can do and how it can help you out. Take a look-






The video was made with help from an online free animated promo video-making company called www.RawShorts.com

I recommend them if you have a little bit of tech knowledge and need a free promo video.

If you don't have the skills of patience for this then try www.fiverr.com which is an online community of people that will produce all sorts of things for you for only $5.



If you are interested in Mystery Shopping and want a head start on getting free stuff in time for Christmas then take a look at my Amazon Kindle book-



No comments:

Post a Comment