Wednesday 21 October 2015

See how I've been looking for more readers in new places

I've taken the mystery shop blog in the road a little! After three mystery shops today in a local city, I took some poster in to some student living accommodations to try to spread the word! I want as many readers as possible for my blog, as I believe passionately that good mystery shopping improves things for all customers. So I've started to try to expand the readership through looking at the type of people that may be interested in mystery shopping. I thought of students, especially when they've settled down into student life and found that money can be a little tough at times. I asked a some student accommodation blocks to pout up the following posters-


They are basic posters prompting people to take a look at the blog rather than anything aimed at selling. I want people to love mystery shopping as much as I do and take a look at what can be achieved by going out and mystery shopping.

If you are new to the blog from these posters then welcome, and I hope you find this interesting and useful. To my existing readers, I will continue to add ideas, hints, tips and the inside knowledge on mystery shopping.

If you are interested in mystery shopping, then please take a look at my Amazon Kindle book, which guides you through the process and gives lots of ideas on how to be a successful mystery shopper, all for less then the price of a Costa coffee.


No comments:

Post a Comment