Tuesday 20 October 2015

See what is important after conducting a mystery shop to confirm your visit

I've been looking in a little bit of detail at one of the mystery shops I've conducted today, at a restaurant in a local town. The idea behind the mystery shop was to assess the service (foremost) and the food quality. It's a national chain higher-end restaurant and the image is that of a good quality, high price point chain.

I've looked at the preparation before the mystery shop here.

I managed to type a few lines during the mystery shop, discreetly, here.

This third part of the blog is about what happens after the mystery shop.

After
The first thing I did was towards the end of the during part of the mystery shop. I checked my notes when I visited the toilet and made sure that I had all the information that I would need to be able to complete the report. I left the building and then started to complete my report as soon as I got back to the car. This gave me a minute or two to think, but not too long that the answers disappeared from my head. Having the printed report card in my hand allowed me to be able to complete all the questions immediately and be ready for when I git home and completed the report online, on the mystery shopping company website. Each mystery shop company has their own data input programmes and this is one of the easier ones. Most questions are a simple tick box yes or no followed by a comment if necessary. There is a summary of the visit to be typed at the end and then I upload a photo of the receipt and a photo of the front of the restaurant. I got the photo discreetly as I left to avoid being potentially spotted as a mystery customer.

The next step is to wait for the report to be processed by the mystery shopping company and then if all is correct (and it is on 99% of occasions) payment will come through on the 15th of next month.

Are you looking for extra money or free products? Do you want to be paid for going out shopping? My Amazon Kindle book will help you to become a mystery shopper.


No comments:

Post a Comment