Saturday 5 November 2016

Can I have a full week without paying for my main meal through mystery shopping?

I often write about the benefits of mystery shopping and how it cab bring you some little treats and some much-needed cash to help ease the pressure of modern family life. This week I have set myself a challenge. There are a lot of mystery shops available at the moment for restaurants and pubs to go out and have something to eat. My mission for the week is to have my main meal every day for one week without having to out my hand in my pocket.

We are a family of four so this challenge is a little more difficult than it would be if you were on your own. The kids have a school dinner Monday to Friday so at the weekend I will have to find a mystery shop that will cater for four people rather than two.


Let's have a look at the challenge-

On Monday I have penciled in a mystery shop at the restaurant in the local hospital.

On Tuesday my wife and I will be having a main meal in a well-known British pub chain that is famous for its food offering.

On Wednesday we will be visiting a pub/restaurant chain locally.

On Thursday I have planned a visit for four in the evening to the cafe in a major supermarket chain

On Friday my wife and I will be having a main meal in a well-known British pub chain that is famous for its food offering - the same chain but a different location to Tuesday

Saturday is at a branch of a nationwide pizza restaurant

Sunday will be at an Italian chain restaurant in a nearby town



So, as you can see the plans are in place. Don't get me wrong, mystery shopping isn't a way to never have to buy a meal again but it can get you out to restaurants that you may not have been able to afford any other way or at least to loosen the pressure on the purse strings every now and again.

I will keep you updated as the week goes by with further small blog entries with a few details of how each one went and to let you know if I am still on track with my mission. Wish me luck!

If you are interested in becoming a mystery shopper then there is a lot that you need to know and learn. My book is available to help you understand what it is to be a mystery shopper and guides you through the application process. Check it out-




No comments:

Post a Comment