Wednesday 9 November 2016

Mystery shopping for my dinner every day this week - Tuesday

Part two of my mission to get mystery shops for my main meal every day for a week was a success.

For those of you they don't follow my blog every day I have set myself a challenge. I firmly believe in the power of mystery shopping to earn a little extra money and get your hands on a few freebies. Family life can be tough on the finances so freeing up a little money can help.

For those of you that do follow, you will know that I have promised a small blog entry every day to let you know about the meals I have got from mystery shopping and how my progress is coming along. The next blog (later today or early tomorrow) will go into some detail about what I have actually got to do in return for these free meals.


One of the best things about mystery shopping to me is a free meal. There seemed to be a few around so I decided that I would try to feed myself (and others) for a week solely by mystery shopping.

Tuesday saw a visit to a national pub chain for one of their theme evenings. It focuses on a type of cuisine and gives you a choice of meals with a drink for a set price. The reimbursement and fee for the job was enough to cover a meal for two with a drink.

It's great to go out and mystery shop. There are several benefits-
  • Extra income
  • Free food and drink
  • Gifts for others
  • The chance to meet other people


When it is cold and wet out there (and it certainly is that in the North East today) then it's good to get warm food some place where someone else is footing the bill. You should try it some time!

If you are interested in mystery shopping then my book is a great place to start. It's a available on the Amazon kindle store now-


No comments:

Post a Comment